I am so happy to announce that I am a new permanent co-host for the weekly linkup, #JoyHopeLive!!!
I hope you will join us for every midweek share of joy. Grab the button and the #JoyHopeLive. Comment on the ones you love and share at least two posts from other bloggers. Tag me on Facebook or via twitter @MyLifeNProgres1 with your week’s #JoyHopeLive. I can’t wait to read them!
Co-Hosts for #JoyHopeLive
Hope N. Griffin from Finding Joy in Everyday Be sure to follow her on Facebook and Twitter. Visit her blog for book reviews, military life, and more. She will be tweeting out your links over the next week.
Tracee from Happy 2Ba Homemaker. Be sure to follow her on Pinterest and Facebook. Visit her blog for some fun pinning, crafting, and recipes. She is a joy to talk to and the perfect addition to this linkup. She will be adding your links to our pinterest board every week.
Mary from My Life in Progress. Be sure to follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Visit her blog as she shares her experiences, thoughts, life & faith with you. She will be visiting your posts and commenting.
By linking up, you agree to the following rules:
1. Add a link that captures how you Find Joy in the Everyday. It can be a craft, book review, personal story, etc. Just make sure it captures joy.
2. Tweet or share on Facebook your link with #JoyHopeLive (this makes it simpler for me to give you a retweet and comment). Each week we add the posts to a pinterest board. Go love and share some pins.
3. Comment on the posts you love and the two directly before yours. Be sure to include #JoyHopeLive when you do so they know where you found them.
4. Come back on Friday and vote for your favorites!
5. Grab the button! Share it on your sidebar or in your post so others will join us next week.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Hope N. Griffin and Happy 2Ba Homemaker permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.
Now you can also post your link on the pinned post on my facebook page for ease in sharing one another’s posts and getting more interaction. When you share a link on your social media be sure to add #JoyHopeLive.